The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors, vendors, staff and guests is our number one priority. With this in mind, we are working diligently with the facility and others to follow all guidelines set forth by the federal and local authorities. Please find the current protocols in place below. This information will continue to be updated as the show approaches. Let us take on the health and safety, so that you can take on new business!
Complementing the safety rules and regulations of the Raleigh Convention Center and the city of Raleigh, Techtextil North America will implement the following measures:
- Temperature checks at venue entrances
- Daily health screening questionnaire
- Face masks provided daily
- Handshakes discouraged
- Multiple registration locations
- Touchless registration
- Increased routine cleaning
- Designated entrances and exits
- One-way aisles
- Expanded main aisles
- Socially distanced seating
- Added health and safety signage
Health Screening Questionnaire
Please note the below statements must be agreed to upon arrival onsite, before entrance into the event.
- In the last 14 days I have NOT experienced ANY symptoms associated with COVID-19, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others
- In the last 14 days I have NOT tested positive for COVID-19 OR come in direct contact with someone who has knowingly tested positive for COVID-19
- I agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 throughout the duration of the event and will NOT attend if symptoms are experienced
- I acknowledge that entering the premises waives all civil liability against the organizers, owners and operators for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 through public gatherings.