Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Moderated by: Sam Buff, Vice President and General Manager, Manufacturing & Textile Innovation Network
Moderated by: Sungmee Park, Principal Research Scientist, School of Materials Science and Engineering, The Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dr. Donggang Yao, Professor, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Chuck Zhang, Professor, School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
This session will offer the latest developments in machinery and technologies in nonwovens. These will span advances in extrusion-based technologies such as meltblown, spunbond, and other web formation and bonding technologies, as well as new developments and product innovations using nonwovens technologies.
Moderated by: Behnam Pourdeyhimi, Associate Dean for Industry Research and Extension, William A. Klopman Distinguished Professor, Executive Director, The Nonwovens Institute
- Erin Anderson, Biologist of Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
- Lothar Kaierle, V.P. Sales Nonwovens of American-Trützschler
- Tony De La Hoz, Director, Global Process and Product Development, Hills Inc.
In this session, experts from across the textile industry will discuss how different companies take the principles presented in stage-gate and similar product development processes and adapt them to their own business plan.
Moderated by: Martin King, Professor of Biotextiles & Textile Technology, Wilson College of Textiles, North Carolina State University
Moderated by: Ben Mead, Managing Director, USA, The Hohenstein Institute
Thursday, May 19, 2022
In this session, experts in government regulations and international trade will address the latest in US trade and procurement policy and its ongoing initiatives for the textile industry as a whole, as well as China and the 301 tariffs, the possibility of future sanctions, supply chain transparency, and more.
Moderated by: Michael P. Viniconis, COO, Arosa Systems